CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday Recap

I am glad to report that Christmas at the Leonard's was a success this year! We had so much fun together and it will be bittersweet to send the boys back to school tomorrow. This is the time of year that I love Eric working in education...lots of time off. We spent lots of time with family and ate way too much of everything. You know it is holiday time when you wake up looking for the pie or fudge. I'm sure I will be going through withdraws during the next week or two, but the sweets have to go....its either that or my favorite jeans. Anyways, the kids had a great time this year. Some of the random highlights included:

-whenever anyone would open a present, Jacksen would give them a big hug and say "do you like it, I got that just for you." it was so sweet

-the look on the kids' faces when they saw "Dandy"...their new horse from Grandpa Leo -Tysen dialing up Santa on the phone for Ady a few days after Christmas because she told him she needed a few more presents

-seeing my kids excited about giving to others...we had a few opportunities to serve those around us during the Holidays and the kids talk about it all the time, I love that!

Anyhow, here are a few pictures from Christmas Day...I love the one of Jacksen first thing in the morning.











3 comments:

Corie Green

so cute! I know what you mean the courts pretty much shut down so Greg has been home a lot, I hate when he and Ethan have to be gone all day again!

Paul-N-Daneen

You don't drug your kids just to get a good nights rest do you?

Stew and Traci

ok so we got a puppy for christmas a horse would have been a ton better! What lucky kids. I am glad you had a great Christmas! Hope to see you soon...10 Year Class Reunion???